Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Took the plunge

Well, I finally took the plunge and opened a shop on the Handmade Artists site.  My little shop is named Amorphous Designs and so far features 5 pairs of handmade earrings. 

I plan to list several more earrings over the next week or so.  I'm trying to stretch out the listings as new listings hit the front page of the site, and get more views that way.

Here is what is currently listed:






the photography part is still pretty challenging and I need to spice up the descriptions more. 

So far, I'm really liking the Handmade Artist venue, unlike Etsy, this site ONLY has handmade and not importers and resellers masquerading as handmade or "collectives", which is Etsy speak for big businesses.    The people who run the site are very friendly and make a real effort to welcome newcomers and help them promote their stuff. So, stop on by and check out all the cool stuff made by creative, crafty people all over the world.  Oh yeah, and check out my shop too while you're there.