Thursday, September 11, 2008

finally Friday

The work gym has started a weight loss program, I signed up with a few other people from work. I would like to lose about 10 pounds to get back to fighting trim. That's all well and good, but honestly I have a wicked, I mean wicked sweet tooth and the vending machine sings it's siren song very loudly in the afternoon.

One of the gals on my team, hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party at her home tonight, it was really fun, incredibly girlie as we all tried on the pieces and told each other how cute we looked. Of course, I couldn't resist the lure of all the shiny beads and baubles, my favorite is a black/white chain that can be worn as a choker or long necklace. On a related, funny note DH was invited to a "Pleasure Party" by his fellow teachers, whew whee, he wisely decided NOT to attend : )

Next post I'll show the progress on Aidan's gift, the African quilt and how the insomnia cures are working. Till then, enjoy this great fall weather.