Saturday, May 28, 2011

More Bling

In between dealing with Misha and other family crisis, I found some time to get lost in making pretty baubles.

"Bex"

"Kalinda"

"Madame Rose"

"Neria"

I figured out how to add text to my pictures and as you can see I've settled on a name for my little glassy stuff, Amorphous Designs.  I had to get on this as a hair salon owner I met in Ione recently offered to let me show my stuff in her store. I'm sort of besides myself hoping this is good enough for other people to actually lay down cold hard cash.  I plan to start out with a sign indicating that "all the profits from the sale of these items will be donated to the local animal shelter Spay & Neuter program".  Having actually seen too many 50 gallon drums filled to overflowing with euthanized dogs and cats makes this cause close to my heart and I cannot wait to cut my first donation check!  Now I only have to figure out how to make a display case and price these babies.